Why are startups interested in hiring freelancers?
Just 10% of announced startups survive in the severe conditions of the business game. The statistics soothsay you higher chances to succeed if your project has at least 2 founders. Investors don't want to give you money. Much work to do, but you can't manage on your own. You don't have any office placement. Promoting a startup is a hard thing to do. Creative strategy and a good team of workers may lead the project to success. Why should startups hire freelancers?
- Virtual assistants propose many skills, so you can choose exactly what you need. They are highly experienced and ready to help you.
- You get a lower cost of work without any loss in quality. That is a great advantage as you count every penny when launching a startup.
- Freelancers' schedule is flexible. Your projects will be made faster and at the best time for you.
- You save money by not renting an office as a remote team does not need it.
- If your tasks are small, there is no need to hire a full-time worker. If your project is huge a virtual assistant can work extra hours to get the results earlier.
- Before hiring a freelancer, you exclude surprises by checking a portfolio and feedback from the previous clients.
- Remote teams are more oriented to be a part of interesting projects. They know how to deal with difficulties. Your startup will catch their attention.
- If you find a super professional who lives abroad or in another city – no problem, remote staff can work from any point of the world.
- Finding the right freelancers takes less time than to choose and interview a usual candidate.
Launching the own startup is a rollercoaster. It is very important to build a powerful team, whose members believe in your idea. Startups are interested in hiring freelancers as it is a great foundation for the business. PS.
Generate ideas, don't hide your ambitions, risk, share, create your team, believe in what you do. Be creative, be powerful! We wish your startup to become a unicorn company one day.